Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Things I Have Learned.

There are things I have learned in my oh, around 15yrs of life. And I give you rights to learn them. Maybe I'm old beyond my ears, who knows? But, if you're still paying attention, maybe you'll take this with you...
1.) Boys are dumb. They will always be dumb and it's kinda funny because we can't help but fall in love with 'em at some point.
2.) If people don't like you for who you are, know that no matter what, someone is going to love you to death if you give them the chance.
3.) It's really OK to have that good cry every once in a while, even if you don't have a real reason.
4.) Being shy is totally fine. It just means you're very guided in who you'll let see your heart.
5.) Dancing to the music inside your head? Dance like no one's watching and you'll usually always be stress free.
6.) Relationships can be very complicated just simply because it's high school. Where any good drama or gossip topic will spread like wild fire.
7.) When someone uses profanities, you don't sound "tough" or "cool", you sound rude.
8.) "That's so GAY!"...no sweetheart, there are 2 things in which gay applies: legitimate gay people and happy people. Both types are usually nice people.
9.) Intolerance, for any thing, person, race, or religion, is stupid. Why waste your time hating people? It's too much energy. Forgive, but never forget.
10.) Don't let anyone bring you down. No matter who they are, what they say, or how much they try to hurt you, you're awesome. Please know that.

2 comments:

  1. Why does he say this is depressing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I donno. He's weird. I think this is the most coherent train of thoughts I've ever had.

    ReplyDelete