Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

And He's Gone Again

"Who is he?" you may be wondering. "He" happens to be my father. You see, my dad is in the military, therefore, we move a lot. This time, he's going to a different state -by himself. He left my family for a year for work in Japan, and now the military is sending him away for schooling. It feels like a mix of emotions brawling in my brain. It's like, I'm proud that he's going, but mad that they're taking him, happy that he's going, but sad that he's leaving. Does that make sense? To me, it does, and maybe to other Military brats, too. It's a sacrifice he has to make to keep my family in one state. Maybe, I'm just bitter. I know he'll be okay, and I'll be able to see him every weekend, but it hurts ya know? Cause it's really not like he's got a choice. My father is truly an awesome person. For now, I'll just continue to feed my dog things that would drive my older brother crazy. Appreciate the fathers and father figures in your life, okay? 
Te amo! ♥
~Pixi
Ps. dogs help heal wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment