Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Awesome Music :) and Crazy Neighbors XD

Well, today's topic is: MUSIC UNHEARD OF. Well, some of you have probably heard of it, but others haven't...anywhos!...

LIGHTS(Valerie Anne Poxleitner)-I'm in love with her sound. It's so adorable, and her music is totally kick ass :) She's not the kind of shit you here on the American Top 40; she's real. Her sound is different from what we're used to hearing, like the auto tuned entity that is the radio(But I do love Ke$ha...I won't lie). By the way, her real name is now LIGHTS, she got it legally changed I hear. Check her out on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU9-TRVbhkE She's really good! :) Or check out her collab. with Owl City:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUShnm_KRWY (There's no video...)

He is We(Rachel Taylor, Trevor Kelly, Aaron Campbell, Carman Kubanda, and Harrison Allen)
So most people will associate this band with MTV's The Real World. Now personally, I believe the Real World is a shit load of fail. BUT ANYWAYS. He is We is the most original group I've ever heard. Their music is so real, and Rachel Taylor kills it with her awesome vocals.  Check them out on Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/heiswe

Cady Groves-She's just awesome. DO NOT COMPARE HER TO TAYLOR SWIFT. She's completely original. I'm sort of in love her...in a totally healthy way...maybe....:) She's an absolutely awesome person. She's one of those people where we love her and wish she were more famous, but then again we still want her to stay where she's at. It's kinda selfish X) but here's some of her videos........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tBZ0wgYIq8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCYE72oNckM&feature=related

Now for the part about crazy neighbors...well as we know, the 4th of July has passed here for us Americans. Unfortunately, it wasn't all fine and dandy. In my neighborhood, 3 houses were graffitied. One with a penis in the lawn, one with "Happy 4th :)" and mine had "White Power! F*** Niggers." Honestly. What the hell is wrong with people? IT WAS ON MY NEIGHBORS LAWN. He was nice enough to mow it, which was nice, but in the end, it only hurt the investigation on who did it. We all have a hunch we know who did it, but we have no evidence. Oh well. So all my neighbors, all of whom are of the male persuasion, have invaded my house this lovely Wednesday. They're weird enough to reminisce about middle school like, girls they've dated, people they've hated and clubs and such. It's only appropriate to say that I feel absolutely awkward in all the midst of this because I can't remember a single thing about middle school. That, and they've been perverted IN FRONT OF MY MOTHER. Insanely awkward. but I find it kind of mean that they pick on some of the people that I hang out with. They call one of my friends "Herpes." She's one of the sweetest girls I know! But because i'm younger than them, and a great deal shorter( All of them are above 5'5'', I'm only 5'0'' and done growing.) they don't listen to me. :( Kind of disrespectful. But I love these guys to death. They've made so many sex jokes that my mother doesn't understand,AND they've successfully passed the nervous game. They proceed to smack each others' asses and sit on one another. It's so hilarious. :) But anyways, I'll let ya'll go. Stay beautiful doll! :)
Hasta luego!
~ ♥ Pixi

1 comment: