Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dear Universe

Dear Universe,
        What do you have against teenagers? Cause legitimately, it seems as though you want all of us to crash and burn? What's up with that?
Sincerely,
    Miss Pixi


♫♪☼►◄↕‼☺◙♀♂♪☼►§¶▬↨↑↓→←∟↔
Do you ever have those days when you feel like your whole world is crashing down around you? I do, and I hate them. They make me feel like a child again, confused and naive. :/ Vulnerable, almost. It makes me want to curl up and just cry, but I'm no longer able to cry. I hate these nights when all I want to do is sleep, but I'm stuck with all these questions floating around in my head and trying to get answers. Instead, I look up at the stars or just lay in the dark wishing my mind would stay quiet for once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment